About the Mission Theology Project
- To develop our theological strength and visibility in every part of the Communion.
- Fresh and important theological thinking taking place in areas which are sometimes remote to readily accessible scholarship.
- To renew the worldwide Church and influence society
- 12 books in new SPCK book series over 7 years
- 2 seminars a term a Lambeth Palace and Durham University
- 3 ‘writing-for-publication’ conferences a year over 4 days in the global South.(Please see pictures/reports of completed confernecs here, here, and here).
- 5 theologians on ‘writing-for-publication’ sabbaticals in Durham, Oxford, Cambridge, Virginia and Pennsylvania, with future ‘South to South’ plans.
- Creating a network of theologians to inspire, share and support one another to spread the word of the transforming power of Jesus.
Lydia Mwaniki – Africa Editor
Muthuraj Swamy – Asia Editor
Samy Shehata – Middle East Editor
Joanildo Burity – Latin America Editor
Project director: Graham Kings